Last updated: May 31, 2023
We, Sahseh Digital Marketing Company owner of the website www.saudicoupons.co are keen on the user’s data and information, therefore, we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of such data, and use it in accordance with the applicable laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Any reference to “Saudi Coupons”, “We” or “Us” shall mean Sahseh Digital Marketing Company.
Any reference to “You” shall mean the user, visitor and beneficiary of the Site.
Unless the context requires otherwise, any reference to the “Website”, “Site” or “App” shall mean the website under domain name www.saudicoupons.co and mobile application.
For terms that govern the use of the Service, please review the Service’s Terms and conditions.
2. Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
● Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
● Demographic information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
● Behavioral information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including order history (such as the Saudi Coupons vouchers you copy or use);
● Location information: such as information related to your province, city or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service.
● Social media information: If you select to register or log in to our app employing a social media account we tend to access some data like your profile name, e-mail address, friends list, and profile image similarly to your public data.
● Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process payments for the Service or other products or services that you buy. Information such as credit or debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties other than our payment provider through a secured connection.
● We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites linked to the Site. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
3. Information Collection Methods
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
● From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Service; make a purchase; register to receive information, products, or services available through the Service; or interact with us in other ways. We will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Service. We also collect any information that you voluntarily enter into any postings, comments, or forums within the Service. If you send an e-mail to us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us.
● From your device: When you use the Service, we may collect information about the devices you use to access the Service, including hardware model, operating system and version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and other unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Service. We also collect information about how you use our Service, including your access times, browser types, and language. This type of data enables us to understand how often individuals use parts of the Service so we can analyze and improve it.
● Location information:We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service. We may use such location information to customize the Service, including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be passed along to our affiliates, agents, vendors or advertisers.
● Your personal information may also be collected indirectly though cookies that are collected when you visit the Site.
4. How We Use Information
● Operate, maintain, and improve the Service and other programs, features, and functionality related to the Service;
● Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us and our business partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
● Process your payments;
● Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
● Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
● Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
● Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business partners;
5. When and Why We Disclose Your Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
● As required to comply with the law or legal obligations, such as to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
● In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, may be initiated by a competent authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
● To prevent fraud or criminal activity;
● If the information has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you personally; and
● Otherwise with your consent.
6. Security of Personal Information
Saudi Coupons has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at [email protected]
7. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
Right to access personal data: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, which you may request by contacting us, and we shall provide it to you by e-mail.
Right to rectify personal data: You have the right to request the correction of your personal data that you deem inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete, which you may request by contacting us, and it will be reviewed and updated, and you will be notified by e-mail.
Right to destroy personal data: You have the right to request the destruction of your personal data in certain circumstances, unless there is an article of law specifying a specific period of retention or contractual requirements.
Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data -at any time- unless there are legitimate purposes that require the contrary.
8. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
10. Enquiries & Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints, please contact us at:
Address: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 535778820
Email Address: [email protected]