Effective Date: September 30, 2020
1. Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
● Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
● Demographic information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
● Commercial information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including order history (such as the Saudi Coupons vouchers you copy or use);.
● Location information: such as information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service.
● Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process payments for Saudi Coupons Services or other products or services that you buy. Information such as credit or debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. How Saudi Coupons Collects Information
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
· From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Service; make a purchase; register to receive information, products, or services available through the Service; or interact with us in other ways. We will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Service. We also collect any information that you voluntarily enter into any postings, comments, or forums within the Service. If you send an e-mail to us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us.
· From your device: When you use the Service, we may collect information about the devices you use to access the Service, including hardware model, operating system and version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and other unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Service. We also collect information about how you use our Service, including your access times, browser types, and language. This type of data enables us to understand how often individuals use parts of the Service so we can analyze and improve it.
·Location information: We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service. We may use such location information to customize the Service, including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be passed along to our affiliates, agents, vendors or advertisers. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “Location” services for the Saudi Coupons application in iOS privacy settings.
3. How Saudi Coupons Uses Information
● Operate, maintain, and improve the Service and other programs, features, and functionality related to the Service;
● Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us and our business partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
● Process your payments;
● Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
● Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
● Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
● Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business partners;
4. When and Why Saudi Coupons Discloses Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
● as required to comply with the law or legal obligations, such as to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
● in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
● in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (as described below in Section 9);
● to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Saudi Coupons;
● if the information has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you personally; and
● otherwise with your consent.We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
● Saudi Coupons Entities
● Advertising Networks
● Payment Services Providers
● Data Analytics Providers
● Government or Law Enforcement Entities
● Fraud Protection and Prevention Providers
● Service Providers
5. Security of Personal Information
Saudi Coupons has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information:
● You have the right to update your personal information
● You have the right to request that Saudi Coupons delete your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions allowed under applicable law.
7. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Saudi Coupons, and you can limit the communications that Saudi Coupons sends to you. In particular:
● Commercial Emails: You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Service. You may update your subscription preferences at any time. ● Cookies and Other Technologies: You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
● Device Data: You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with Saudi Coupons, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Service we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Service. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
8. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
9. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
Saudi Coupons reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Service, including personal information to subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Service or any portion or operation related to part of Service or in connection with any corporate change or transactions including but not limited to, mergers , acquisitions, and due diligence processes.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Service is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 18 and Saudi Coupons has no actual knowledge of the sale of information of minors under 18 years of age.
By using Saudi Coupons, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to use our Site or create an account and use our Services.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.